I'm SO excited to be linking up for my very first Bright Ideas Blog Hop!
I wanted to share with you all an amazing series of video clips that you may or may not heard of:
Cosmic Kids Yoga
I am always looking for different ways to give my class 'brain breaks' and anything that involves physical activity is ALWAYS a winner in my books!
I came across these set of video clips via a wonderful teacher that I follow on Instagram. Our class were looking at dance and movements to create a fitness routine and I thought of these clips straight away!
Here's why I love them and why the KIDS love them:
1. The lady is SO energetic and engaging with her enthusiasm.
2. The movements are SUPER easy to follow.
3. It fits all learners: kinaesthetic, visual and auditory.
4. Each episode is a story that involves different yoga movements. The kids follow the story and match her movements - they are doing yoga and they don't even know it!
5. Each episode only goes for about 15 minutes - the PERFECT amount of time!
6. They are perfect for the little kids. My class are 7 and 8 years old and they beg me to do it each day!
Make sure you check them out on YouTube here.
If you enjoyed this bright idea, please consider joining me on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest for more great ideas.
For more bright ideas from more than 100 different bloggers, please browse through the link-up below and choose a topic/grade level that interests you. Thanks for visiting!